Tuesday, February 23, 2010

weak days & replays


Well its begun I started a blog, mainly cause I am totally self invloved and think the world needs to hear my opinions, and partly cause I'm sarcastic and grumpy.(well it works for Charlie Brooker).
This evening I got to do one my favourite things in the world and watch football while Zacky made dinnner right after I finish work.
My most favourite thing to do is to Dj , drink afterwards untill about 7am sleep till 3pm get up and watch Liverpool, I know this is about 3 things but hey I dont get to do it that often.

Anyways, so instead of watching my team I got to watch my second team (Barca) play badly for at least 45 minutes and then play average for the other 45 mins.I've had a soft spot for Barca since a few years ago when I was single and got Sky Sports (cue hours of uniteruppted football).
Based on this display Barca dont look like proper contenders and both Man U and Chavski could easily shackle that moody plank Zlatan and cut off the distribution of Xavi & Iniesta.
Incidently the highlight of the match was me explaining the offside rule to Zacky who now is better at it then Graham Poll ever was.
Having watched that match made me realise how little I'm looking forward to Liverpools Europa league match on Thursday, last weeks match was like being stuck in the doctors office waiting for a diagnosis of (possibly) bad news.
So if We do scrape by (yeah I said we, lol) we are assured of some more hard to watch European nights but with no more football on Saturdays for the rest of season, which is unfair for most Pool fans, but for me its great cause I work every Saturday with about 2 hours sleep.And trying to skive of work to watch football requires at least 4 hours sleep, trust me I have done extensive research on this.
So there you go, next time I will be ranting about how 2 of my most antcipated albums of 2010 are coming out on the same day, BLOODY TYPICAL, want to know what they are???
Tough you ll have to guess,or wait and see.

Todays playlist while typing this was Jackbeats essential mix (very wobbly bass all over ma face). "I think I think Ithink I think i like it". It gave me some intresting ideas for this Fridays NoDisKo @ Trainwreck/Crawdaddy when I once again take to the decks with Sometimes Babs, thus explaining the 2 hour sleeps, (see continuity I does it).
excuse my french and my spelling but not my french spelling
Antonation

No comments:

Post a Comment